Safety and hygiene measures for your visit at Dolder Sports:
- For people aged 12 and over, a mask is required indoors. The mask may be removed outside and on the ice rink.
- The changing rooms are open.
- People with symptoms of illness are not allowed to enter the facility.
- The recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) must be followed.
- A certificate is required for consumptions in the the restaurant.
- A general certificate requirement applies at the ice discos.
Organizers of trainings and events have a corresponding protection concept.